Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I haven't forgotten the post for today!

I just haven't felt inspired to share a prayer on a particular topic today. Mainly because I have so many good things in the works that I can't stay focused long enough to find something profound to share. I am going to do my own private devotion and mediation I do everyday however.

I am thankful and distracted by a new opportunity that I have been working diligently on. While I'm not going to completetly let the cat out of the bag, I am working with a local Mission to get some of the Men in their program back to work. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to help some Men get back on the right track.

I'm thankful to God for many things! My friends, my family, my ability, my drive, and my ability to work through problems. I believe that all of these are gifts from God, therefore I am grateful.

Please pray for a couple of friends of mine...SS that she find her purpose, KP that she become the women God made her to be, ST that resolve will be positive, and SW for God to bless and renew her relationship.

For everyone else, may God bless you with a great attitude, open mind, and clean heart.

God does listen!!!

Thank you to everyone for blessing me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment